FolderClone (100% discount)
FolderClone is a ‘set it and forget it’ synchronization solution for Windows. FolderClone provides fast, flexible and easy backup, synchronization, replication, and mirroring of important files on most storage media. FolderClone is beneficial to individual users, small businesses (SOHO), and large corporations.
Individual users will find FolderClone essential for backing up their data files and/or synchronizing their laptops to their desktops. For large enterprises and small businesses alike, FolderClone is part of the network infrastructure needed to maintain high file availability, protect your files, and share files throughout your organization.
FolderClone arranges your synchronization needs in sets of “tasks”. A task is a set of specifications which tells FolderClone what files/folders you want to be copied, where you want them copied, and how often you want this done. Once configured, FolderClone compares the “source” folder against the “target” folder at the user defined time intervals. Changes or additions to the source folder are copied to the target folder. Files and folders which exist on the target folder but not on the source folder are deleted. (Optionally, the deletion can be turned off). This process runs automatically in the background without any further user interaction required.
FolderClone is not intended to backup complete systems. Its primary use is to backup data files that would be irreplaceable should a disaster occur.
- Easy to use, Interface for simple creation and maintenance of synchronization tasks.
- Four file comparison methods: Date/Time, Size, Contents, and CRC32
- Uni-directional synchronization, replication, mirroring of data from Source folder to Target Folder
- One-to-many synchronization is supported. One Source folder may be synchronized with multiple Target folders.
- Uses native operating system APIs for scanning directories and copying files for optimum performance.
- Assembly Language routines are also utilized for blazingly fast execution.
- File copy only occurs if target files are actually different than the matching source file, reducing file transfer requirements.
- Multiple Copy Options: Including the ability to maintain the source file’s create time stamp, and a Safe Copy option which ensures that the target file is not deleted unless the copy operation is successful.
- Four Delete Options: Delete Permanently, Send To Recycle Bin, Do Not Delete, and Secure Delete. The Secure Delete option wipes the data from the disk so that the file can not be restored by an undelete utility.
- Option to Include/Exclude Sub Folders
- Option to include “All Files and Folders” or “Only Selected Files and Folders”
- Loads at Windows Startup and resides in the System Tray
- Runs unattended in the background and checks folders at user defined intervals
- Interval options include: Manual, Every Few Minutes, Every Few Hours, Every Few Days, Only On Selected Days, First Day of Month, and Last Day of Month.
- Process Priority rules can be defined to allow control of CPU utilization during certain hours of the day.
- Can Ignore the FAT/NTFS time stamp issues of “2 second difference” and “daylight savings time difference”
- All synchronization activity and errors are logged. Or optionally, only errors are logged.
- Log size limit can be determined by user
- Scheduled synchronizations can be paused
- In-Progress synchronizations can be canceled
- Folders can be compared and an HTML-formatted report generated
- Lists of synchronization “Tasks” can be Created/Loaded/Saved
- Batch execution of multiple synchronization tasks in a user specified order
- UNC file path names supported
- International date format support
- Password protection is available for Administrators
- Very easy to use