HyperCam 4 – Expired
HyperCam 4 is a screen capture and editing tool, a smart and easy to use software. Its main purpose is to record screen actions, videos and sounds being played on computer and edit the captured files. HyperCam captures cursor movements, menu selections, pop-up windows and everything the user sees on the screen. Optionally, recorded movies can be annotated with text. Recording games, creating video presentations, tutorials or movies for professional purposes or just for fun can be simply done with HyperCam.
- Save recordings as MP4, AVI, WMV or ASF files;
- Easy area selection;
- Panning mode: the capture area follows the cursor;
- Optional pop-up text boxes and sound recording;
- Recording and mixing of two audio channels: a microphone, system audio and commenting games or movies;
- Ability to disable cursor recording and to grab video in the overlay mode;
- Hotkeys to start, pause and stop recording, and for taking screenshots;
- Ability to set the speed of recording and playback;
- Supports all audio and video codecs installed on the user’s computer that helps to improve sound recording.
Please note: The software includes a 1-Year license.
Source: giveaway of the day